Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What is Crysturbating?



cry·stur·ba·ting

Function: verb

: the act of crying whilst masturbating.


So why name a blog this? The answer is simple really: we believe that no matter how bad things get we won't let anything ruin our good time. Basically we're the people who dance at shows, we're the people who sing bad karaoke, we're the people who keep the party going. Oh and we're also most definitely NOT like this

We've noticed that although there are many blogs about living in the city of Los Angeles most of them are just plain obnoxious. We're here to change all that. Hopefully you'll enjoy the ride.

1 comment:

molls said...

Hey there, Dave!

Just wanted to say that I checked out your site and I'm extremely flattered. For you to dedicate so much time and energy by creating an entire site based off some of the work I do for Defamer (even if you're ribbing me a bit!) is truly awesome. I feel like I've finally found the president of my hate club (which anyone in Hollywood will tell you is equally as important as a fan club.)

Best luck to you in all your endeavors and thanks for taking me to the next level!

-Molly McAleer

P.S. I would have emailed this to you, but I couldn't find any of your contact information! Go on! Put it up for the world to see! You deserve to be congratulated on your tireless efforts.